Recycling of electrical and electronic equipment
LHJ Group has more than two decades of experience in the recycling of WEEE. The materials are processed responsibly in Finland through our own processes. The versatile and advanced separation methods ensure suitable processing methods for all materials. The advanced separation systems enable us to return the material value to the customers through cost-efficient recycling services. Thanks to our seamless service chain, we are able to ensure the data secure processing of all devices that are to be scrapped or contain sensitive data. We also offer collection equipment and a pick-up service for the WEEE.
We process the following:
- office electronics
- ICT equipment and environments
- dismantled industrial electrical devices and systems
- discarded materials of electrical supplies shops and installation shops
- electrical infrastructure fractions from the dismantling and disposal activities of municipalities and grid operators
- refrigeration equipment and metal scrap
- non-ferrous metals and cables
- home electronics.